Participate in Australian Arbitration Week
We are pleased to announce that Australian Arbitration Week 2023 will be held in the week of 9-13 October 2023 in Perth.
In response to significant interest and to manage, where possible, duplication of topics and overlap of any events aimed at the same audience, organisations interested in participating in Australian Arbitration Week 2023 must submit the following information to ACICA (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) before 28 April 2023:
- Event title (we encourage creativity as this will be the only description published directly on the Australian Arbitration Week Calendar of Events)
- Brief description/tentative program for the proposed event (100 words)
- Proposed speakers (even if not confirmed)
- Three preferences for the date and time for your event
- Venue or format/platform (virtual, hybrid or otherwise)
- Intended audience
- Identification of the appropriate contact person managing the event
- Confirmation of the participating organisation’s commitment to the Australian Arbitration Week Principles.
Proposals will be reviewed by ACICA and the date and time of your event confirmed to the participating organisation in writing. Please note the following:
- While ACICA will make every effort to offer a participating organisation one of its preferred time slots, this may not be possible in every instance.
- Exclusivity in time slots is not guaranteed. ACICA will make every effort to ensure that events that will run concurrently in the Calendar are intended for different audiences.
- ACICA does not organise venues or registration links for participating organisations.
Any proposals received after 28 April 2023 may not be able to be accommodated.
ACICA also strongly recommends participating organisations submit a flyer for their event by this deadline with details of speakers and the topics covered to encourage interest and event registrations.
All participating organisations will need to pay a non-refundable participation fee of AUD250 plus GST* per event for the above service, which will cover inclusion of your event in the Australian Arbitration Week Calendar of Events and any related marketing materials.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
* There is no participation fee applicable for not-for-profit organisations.