ACICA/CIArb Australia International Arbitration Conference
BRIDGING THE DISTANCE: ARBITRATION IN THE NEW NORMAL – Virtual Conference
The Australian Centre of International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA) and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Australia (CIArb Australia) held the 2020 International Arbitration Conference: Bridging the Distance: Arbitration in the New Normal on 12 October 2020.
Featuring a Welcome Address from the Honourable Chief Justice Bathurst AC and a Keynote Address from the Honourable Justice Stephen Gageler, this conference brought together eminent speakers from 15 global locations in 8 stimulating virtual sessions covering:
- Advocacy in the Virtual Environment
- Technology as an Enabler in International Arbitration
- The Future of Investor-State Dispute Resolution
- Around the Globe in 60 Minutes
- In Conversation with Chief Justice Sundaresh Menon
- Mega Projects in the New Normal
- Is Third Party Funding Changing International Arbitration?
- Enhancing Efficiencies in the Arbitral Process
If you were not able to attend the conference, you can still view the sessions!
Rate (AUD exclusive of GST)
ACICA / CIArb Member
$45.00 ($49.50 incl. GST)
$55.00 ($60.50 incl. GST)
$25.00 ($27.50 incl. GST)
Please note that a 2% credit card fee applies. Click on the link below to purchase.