ACICA/CIArb Australia International Arbitration Conference 2022
7 November 2022, Melbourne
The Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA) and Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Australia) are delighted to invite you to this year’s International Arbitration Conference. The Conference is the lead event for Australian Arbitration Week and will be held in the heart of Melbourne at the new W Hotel on 7 November 2022. This is the first time the Conference will be held in person since it was held in Brisbane in 2019.
This year’s Conference will focus on Future Frontiers and the programme features a Keynote Address from the Honourable Susan Kiefel AC, Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia. The conference will bring together eminent speakers in eight stimulating sessions covering:
- Around the World – the Latest Developments and What’s to Come
- Smart contracts, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain disputes
- The Evolving ISDS Landscape
- Key Practical Considerations: Costs, Interests, and Confidentiality
- The Shift to Renewables
- Insolvency and Arbitration
- Arbitration Incubation: Ideas from the Next Generation
- Resolving disputes efficiently – Expedited Arbitration or Expert Determination?
Registration is now open!